M&A transactions have shown significant upsurge in recent times as companies pursue inorganic strategies for growth. A large number of these transactions are cross-border. Dawn provides strategic advice in all stages of a consolidation transaction, including identification of counter-parties, due diligence, negotiations and structuring.
Some Typical M & A Transactions
- Acquisition of Health Care Group by a $ 10 Billion IT Major in Bangalore.
- Acquisition of a Networking Company by WeP Peripherals, an associate of Wipro.
- Acquisition of a Biotech Firm in Bangalore by the Sanmar Group, Chennai.
- Acquisition of a Business Intelligence Company by an US Company
- Acquisition of an Electronic Design Company by an Austrian Company
- Acquisition of Little Eye Labs by Facebook
- Acquisition of an E Commerce Company in online Diamond business by Titan Company
- Acquisition of a Renewable Energy Company in UK by an Indian Renewable Energy Major.
- Acquisition of two Companies in the Business Processing space in the US by an Indian Investment Company.
- Acquisition of an Engineering Company in Chennai by an Indian Group
- Various SME Companies in the IT, Health Care, BPO, Internet and Engineering segments.